Hello,

Would love to say that I am on an "extended" contract, but then that would
take away my vacation. I am on a year long contract with 4 weeks vacation.
It is along the same lines as an administrative contract. I am not
"expected" to be in school when school is out (i.e. Thanksgiving, Christmas,
and spring breaks) but I find that is when I get the most work done, when
there is no one here to come up and ask me to help with something like
reconnecting the network cable that a funny student has disconnected.

I can however take vacation time whenever I want it.  I am going to Florida
in January for a week (wish it was a month).

I currently do no teaching but may pick up a dual credit class next year
with ICCC.

My 2 Cents
--
Lance L. Lennon