Hello,

Carroll Middle School will be hosting a netTrekker Demonstration on Monday, Dec. 1st
at 3:30 p.m. for anyone that would like to attend.  Please pass this along to others.
as we will be doing two demonstrations that day in Carroll, one with the teachers and
educators from Carroll earlier in the day and the second at the 3:30 p.m. time.  It
will last approximately 30-45 minutes, depending upon the number of questions.  For
more information please feel free to contact Curt Jensen, Technology Coordinator
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) or Rob Cordes, Principal, Carroll Middle School.

You can preview netTrekker at http://www.netTrekker.com
Hello, Carroll Middle School will be hosting a netTrekker Demonstration on Monday, Dec. 1st at 3:30 p.m. for anyone that would like to attend. Please pass this along to others. as we will be doing two demonstrations that day in Carroll, one with the teachers and educators from Carroll earlier in the day and the second at the 3:30 p.m. time. It will last approximately 30-45 minutes, depending upon the number of questions. For more information please feel free to contact Curt Jensen, Technology Coordinator or Rob Cordes, Principal, Carroll Middle School or me. You can preview netTrekker at 2214,3743,FFFDhttp://www.netTrekker.com Also, the Massachusetts Education Committee hosted Lillian Kellogg last week at their committee meeting. They are really excited about the possibilities in several content areas, including math and reading. Thanks. Jodie 515-440-3673