Our new superintendent is requesting (demanding) that I find a new
e-mail system for our school.  We are using Telnet and accessing it with
Putty on the PC or Instant Web Mail on the browsers and with Better Fat
Telnet on the Macs.  Our server is Linux.  This e-mail we have is working
fine, but he wants something more graphic.

What are you all using?  Is it free or what is the cost?  Will is work on
both PCs and Macs?  Can we download it and run it on our Linux server?
Are you filtering it for virus and spam?
Any info would be helpful.
Thanks.

--
Donna Bonnstetter Tech Coordinator      West Bend-Mallard Community School
Box 247           West Bend, IA 50597   [EMAIL PROTECTED]