and it is working fine.

From: Donna Bonnstetter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date:  Thu, 4 Dec 2003 12:14:34 -0600 (CST)

>Our new superintendent is requesting (demanding) that I find a new
>e-mail system for our school.  We are using Telnet and accessing it with
>Putty on the PC or Instant Web Mail on the browsers and with Better Fat
>Telnet on the Macs.  Our server is Linux.  This e-mail we have is working
>fine, but he wants something more graphic.
>
>What are you all using?  Is it free or what is the cost?  Will is work on
>both PCs and Macs?  Can we download it and run it on our Linux server?
>Are you filtering it for virus and spam?
>Any info would be helpful.
>Thanks.
>
>--
>Donna Bonnstetter Tech Coordinator     West Bend-Mallard Community School
>Box 247                  West Bend, IA 50597   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>               ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
>

>---
>[This E-mail scanned for viruses by Declude Virus on the server aea8.k12.ia.us]

>Archived messages from this list can be found at:
>http://www.mail-archive.com/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/

Jon W. Hueser
Comp/Tech. Coord.
East Greene Comm. Schools
405 12th Str. South
Box 377
Grand Junction, IA  50107
Phone:  515-738-2411 ext. 241
Fax:  515-738-5719
Website:  www.east-greene.k12.ia.us

The content of this email and any attachments are confidential and intended for the
named recipient(s) only.

If you have received this email in error please notify the sender immediately.

Do not disclose the content of this message or make copies.