-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Lance Lennon
Sent: Wednesday, February 25, 2004 1:21 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [info-tech] NWEA MAP testing

Greetings all,

I am setting up a demo for the Webster City folk on how to install and
administer the NWEA MAP testing.  It is an alternative assessment that
is
done on the computers.

We at Eagle Grove have found this to be an incredible asset and I was
wondering if there would be any interest from other folks out there to
see
the demo.

I think there should be two sections to the demo.  One that would be
first
and that is an intro to NWEA and what it is about and a brief look at
the
test. (This would be for us tech nerds and administrators that might be
interested)

The second part would be the actual administration part of the test.
That
would just be for the techies. It would include the server and
workstation
portions of the testing.

I was originally thinking that it would be great to have it on the March
Meeting date, but the rep from NWEA is not available then.

I am thinking also sooner than later since Webster City is going to
implement the test this spring and John would like to have some time to
get
it set up in WC.

Any way, If you are interested let me know and we can get it all set up.
--
Lance L. Lennon
District Technology Director