Lance:
        Good afternoon!   Humboldt "took the plunge" last fall and we tested grades
2-11 in MAP testing and are getting ready for the spring testing in a few weeks.  The
teachers really liked the reports that came back, the proctors of the tests were
pleased with how easy it was for them to administer and I really apprecicated the easy
set up. Our staff is looking forward to seeing the results of the spring tests to see
the students growth over the past several months. Thought you might like the input.
(FWIW!)

Caroline Thompson
Humboldt