Help!!!!

        My superintendent's machine had to be sent off to Apple for a hardware issue.
While it was away, I set her up on another machine.  No new calendar was set up for
her on the 2nd machine as this was a "quick" replacement fix.  While the first
computer  was away, the secretary could still access the superintendents calendar and
could  print out  the appts.  Now, the machine is back.  The superintendent can NO
longer see the changes and updates that the secretary does and vice versa.  (No
changes in permissions have been made.)   Any suggestions?  This is causing
frustration as they are double booking appts.

Thanks for your help!

Caroline Thompson
Humboldt