Just a comment from AEA 4.  As far as I know, all schools in AEA 4 use JMC.
Some use all parts, some use only parts.  The support from Sean at JMC has
been great.  They are very willing to make changes to make things work for
schools that have unique situations.  Sean just did an in-service for our
schools at AEA 4.
JMC is working very close with the state to make sure all the data that the
state will be requiring will be supported by JMC in the from they want it.
They support project easier better than anyone else.  As far as I know, they
are the only one addressing the data to this degree.  If you know any of the
tech people from AEA 4, I am sure they would recommend it and would be
willing to be contacted.

Just my 2 cents worth.
--
Odell Overgaard