Jerry, we use JMC here and love it.  We have implemented the network version and the
teachers took to it right away.  We use if for grades, gradebooks, attendence, Project
Easier and running reports.  My secretary took me off her hit list because we use to
give all the teachers a floppy disk and then they did their grades and handed the disk
back to her. Now they simply open the program and hit office to teacher and it gives
them their students and schedules.   When they are done they hit teacher to office and
"POW", they are at her desk.  She really enjoys it and I highly recommend it. The tech
support has been for the most part very good.

Mike Linde

--
Michael A. Linde
Director of Athletics & Technology