Does anyone have a copy of  AutoCad for Windows machines?  Our Guidance counselor who
left last year ordered it, installed it and stored the cd.  I have some computers that
need it loaded and when I contacted him, he told me where it was stored. - Not there.
 So....if anyone has a copy and wouldn't mind burning a cd, please let me know.  I
will be glad to replace the cd or pay for it.

        Caroline Thompson
        Humboldt Comm. Schools
        Humboldt, IA
        [EMAIL PROTECTED]