I also have about 10 copies of Autodesk Inventor 4 Special Trial Edition
if anyone would like to give it a try.  It is not version 5, but still
very slick.

Jim

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/7/2004 9:20:56 AM >>>
What version of AutoCAD do you need?  I have AutoCAD 2000 and 2002.

Jim Kerns
Spencer Community Schools
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
(712)262-0339

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 4/7/2004 7:47:08 AM >>>
Does anyone have a copy of  AutoCad for Windows machines?  Our
Guidance
counselor who left last year ordered it, installed it and stored the
cd.
 I have some computers that need it loaded and when I contacted him,
he
told me where it was stored. - Not there.   So....if anyone has a copy
and wouldn't mind burning a cd, please let me know.  I will be glad to
replace the cd or pay for it.

        Caroline Thompson
        Humboldt Comm. Schools
        Humboldt, IA