Sent: Monday, April 26, 2004 10:51 AM
Subject: [av-coop-info] DDL Pricing Update UPDATE

*All POs are to made out to Apple Computer Inc.  exception#112619163
*All POs are to be Faxed to 319-753-1527 (AV Co-op).
*For those of you wanting off this list serve, please be patient...I am working to do so, or you can log in to the AV co-op website and go to "My information" and "unsubscribe" your self.
Bud

The last message that you received concerning updated DDL pricing for Apple I had intended to send along the info for you to be able to contact your DDL Apple rep:

Attached is an updated listing of product available for DDL grant recipients via the AV Co-op.

This update is due to the changes in eMac, iBook, and PowerBook lines. All changes have resulted in price drops over the previous lists so all for the better of the schools. Please disregard previous lists as some of that product is no longer available.

Please let me know if you have any questions. Thanks.

Mike

Mike Meeker
Apple Computer Inc.
Iowa K12 Account Executive
405 Edwards Street
Epworth IA  52045
Office 563-876-3290   Fax 563-876-9670   Cell 563-508-1860
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
iChat/AIM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]