Techs,

    Sorry about the late notice but I now have in my possession an INFOCUS X2 and an OPTOMA 732 projector but need to send them down the road tomorrow afternoon.   There are pros and cons for both of them.  I'm going to schedule a noon meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at the Pizza Ranch in downtown Pocahontas for anyone that can make it.  I realize that its a short notice but I just got them in today and need to send them on tomorrow.  I also need to make a decision because we would like to get ours ordered asap.  Anyone is welcome.  Both projectors are priced at around $900.  They both are DLP, the X2 1500 lumens and the 732 is 1400 lumens.  You don't need to rsvp because I'll go to the Pizza Ranch at noon and if anyone shows up I'll have company for dinner, if not, I'll have a nice quiet meal by myself.  BTW, we're talking a group bid on about 100 projectors.

Thanks,

George