-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Monday, August 30, 2004 11:56 AM
To: Info-Tech; Odell Overgaard; Gordon Berry
Subject: [info-tech] Okoboji Registration Deadline

I need to revise the registration deadline.  All registrations need to
be to
Lisa by September 6th so we can give the food count to The Inn.  We will
accept registrations after that date but we can not guarantee lunch .
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://fosseen.us/scott
I hope you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not
sure you realize that what you've heard is not what I meant. -
President Richard Nixon