Thanks.  The discussion about these wireless access points has been very
helpful.  We will probably continue with the Linksys.   Now more
questions.  In these old buildings we're not getting great coverage.
Is there a limit to how many can be put in an area--not that I want a
bunch.  I think they should each cover at least 2-4 rooms.  What about
those range boosters or extra antennas, etc.  What are they?  How much
good do they do?  What cost should I anticipate?
Thanks again.

--
Donna Bonnstetter Tech Coordinator      West Bend-Mallard Community School
Box 247           West Bend, IA 50597   [EMAIL PROTECTED]