kmckenney wrote:

that's a tough one...

Ok, I remember on 2000 and NT there was a way to reinstall networking. Try
going into the networking settings and see if you can delete everything. If
that works, reboot and then reinstall the microsoft client and tcp/ip.

---------- Original Message ---------------------------------- From: "Tom and Linda Huseman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> Reply-To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 11:45:35 -0600

I can't do that. My network ID button is there, but it won't let me click on it. It says that the Network is not installed.
Linda
----- Original Message ----- From: Kurt McKenney To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 5:49 PM
Subject: RE: [info-tech] workstation service

Just run the network ID wizard, this should reconnect it.

 As to what made it disappear, I dunno, I've had a few machines do that within
a few days of first connecting them.