I now have everything in place to offer Remote Backup to districts.  The
cost of the service will be $20/Month ($240/year).  This service will
provide up to 10 Gig of storage for each participating district.  Additional
storage will also be available to districts.

The primary purpose of Remote Backup is to store critical district data away
from the district.  In the event of a major disaster (Fire, Tornado, Flood)
your critical data would be safe.  Prairie Lakes will assist in the setup
and configuration of the backup software at your district.

The backup software encrypts your data before transmitting over the Internet
ensuring confidential information remains private.  Backup of district data
is automatic with a simple interface to restore any file.  Remote Backup
does need to be installed on a Windows computer, but is able to backup files
from Mac, Linux, and Windows servers as well.

Please contact me by May 20th and I will send out a 28e agreement for Remote
Backup Service.

If you have any questions please feel free to let me know.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer -Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/technology/
There are 10 types of people in this world, those that understand
binary, and those that don't.