Hello,

Just a "heads-up" about the digital work competition in conjunction with ITEC...Harriet
----- Original Message -----
Sent: Thursday, May 26, 2005 6:15 AM
Subject: [ITEC Update] Announcing the 3rd Annual Iowa Digies

Dear Iowa Educators and Technologists,

Before school lets out this or next week, we wanted to announce that we will once again be holding an Iowa Digies Competition at the Downtown Des Moines Marriott in conjunction with the annual ITEC Conference. The Iowa Digies Competition features digital media work - video, digital music, animation, still image, and still pictures - by K-12 students and educators in Iowa.

The Iowa Digies will be held Monday night, October 10, 2005. We will announce the room and time information in the fall.

We are working to have electronic submission of student projects this year so watch your mailboxes this fall for complete instructions as well as the competition categories and rules. If all goes well, there will be no need to mail CDs, DVDs, or paper photos not to mention if we can arrange it, we won't accept mailed entries. More info in the fall...

So, keep track of the student work from this year and get ready to create some digital magic next fall so your students can be known around the state as the Digies Champions!

Have a great end to the school year.
Ed Cranston, Education Account Executive, Apple Computer, Inc.
319-339-1104 [EMAIL PROTECTED] iChat/AIM: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

[...]

We value our relationship with you. If you don't want to receive e-mail from

Apple Computer regarding seminar invitations, product information, special

offers, and company news, just let me know and I'll take you off my email list.

If you know of others who might like to receive information about Apple

events on campus, please have them email me at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

and I will send them future announcements.