To:    All IEC AV/Computer Co-op Customers

Reminder that the Deadline for ordering from the IEC Spring 2005 AV/Computer Catalog is July 1, 2005.

In June we will ask vendors for an Extension to Spring 2005 Co-op catalog products and prices. At that time the listing of products and prices for the original spring catalog will expire and the "Extended Catalog of products and prices will go online. Not everything will be extended so check the online catalog after July 1 to see what is being offered through August 2005.

Customers can get to our web site 2 ways:
1.    http://av.co-op.k12.ia.us
2.    www.iec-ia.org

We do not send out a printed catalog anymore, however, some AEAs do print one for their customers. Check your AEA co-op contact or use the Pdf versions to view or print the catalog yourself.

The Pdf version of the catalog can be accessed by:
1.    Click on the "Go to PDF Catalog link" found on the main page of the online catalog(http://av.co-op.k12.ia.us)
.
2.    If you are on the IEC site (www.iec-ia.org) select AV& Computer, then the Iowa AV& computer co-op link and "Go to PDF Catalog version."

*Looking for a different computer configuration than the one listed in the catalog? Go to the IEC web site and click on AV& Computer. There you will notice links for Hewlett Packard and Gateway. They both have links to WSCA pricing, Click the logo for more information.

**Virco Furniture can also be purchased from the IEC AV/Computer Co-op. Select the Virco link for more information.

***CDWG also offers Iowa co-op customers a whole catalog of discounted prices. Click on the link to CDWG to check out their catalog.

Please feel free to contact us if you have questions or are needing assistance with the ordering process.
Bud Carruthers  x157
Mary Allaman   x287
319-753-6561