Good afternoon-

            I’m not sure if anyone out there is using Scholastic Reading Counts or Reading Inventory, but we are looking to borrow and network version of version 2.x of that software.  We are trying to upgrade from version 1.3 to version 3.0.3, and tech support is almost stumped in get the database upgraded from the old to the new.  I thought if I could find a version 2.x of the software that maybe upgrading to version 2, and then version 3 would help.  I have talked with tech support and customer service, and version 2.x is no longer available.

Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!!!

Jeremy

Jeremy Pearson
Network Administrator / Computer Technician
Fort Dodge Community School District
104 South 17th Street
Fort Dodge, Iowa 50501

http://www.fort-dodge.k12.ia.us