From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Mark Johnson
Sent: Mon 11/7/2005 8:43 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Computer Monitoring Software

We are looking for a good Computer Monitoring software program so we can
monitor what students are doing on their computers. (In Study Halls, Library,
and Computer Labs)  Classroom use such as Net-Op School has would be nice but
not a must.  I would like to compare prices on different software packages.
Any Suggestions, Pros, Cons, Etc.  Thanks.

Mark Johnson

West Bend Mallard

<<winmail.dat>>