Ann et all,

the survey has been taken off by AEA 12. We wanted our students to take it early this year. AEA 12 said that it may be up again at a later date, but at this time, it was not running.

Probably not what you wanted to hear
--
"If you put tomfoolery into a computer, nothing comes out of it but tomfoolery. But this tomfoolery, having passed through a very expensive machine, is somehow enobled and no-one dares criticize it."
    ~Pierre Gallois.