Thanks,

Ann

===

On Jan 25, 2006, at 10:07 AM, Lisa Lohman wrote:

The following message is from Gary Dannenbring referring to the Tech Literacy Survey. If you need more information you can contact Karen Appleton @ 712-262-4704 or [EMAIL PROTECTED] OR Dorothy DeGroot @ 800-669-2325 or [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hope this helps!

Lisa
----- Original Message ----- From: "Gary Dannenbring at AEA8" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Lisa Lohman" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, January 25, 2006 9:56 AM
Subject: Re: [info-tech] Tech Literacy Survey

Lisa,
Assuming they are referring to the student and teacher technology survey, these are in an account I have at AEA-12. They are now up and running for this year. There are two surveys - one for teachers and one for students. Their URLs are:

Student survey: http://survey.aea12.net/survey/31452/4ee7/
Teacher survey: http://survey.aea12.net/survey/31453/18ee/

They might also want to contact Karen or Dorothy for more information. If these are not the surveys, please let me know.

Gary