Re: Microsoft

The IA Attorney General's Public Information Officer was a bit foggy on the
details, and would check more for us, but not a lot.  He recalled that IA won a
lawsuit, but there was no agreement for recompense, it was only for
non-competitive action(s). It
was pretty much dead.

He offered to get somebody to call MN to ask, but figured this must be a
separate action of Minnesota's; originally MN was in on the anti-trust thing
with IA.

He referred me on to this lady, who supposedly has a class action lawsuit
against MS.
http://www.roxanneconlinlaw.com/

They're to call with more info.   I'm pursuing this because I just got a quote
from SHI on what it would take to deploy Microsoft in a bigger way. Ouch!

Steve S.