Re: Microsoft & MN

The short version:  An IA award is not in the works.

The office of Roxanne Conley http://www.roxanneconlinlaw.com  called me back.
She was co-counsel in the MN case.  She is now involved in another class action
suit against MS, and it is taxing her firm's resources. It does NOT involve
schools, and won't.

However she _may_ someday consider a class action lawsuit on behalf of the
schools in IA. If so, her office wonders how many computers were ordered by
schools.  "Do we keep track of that sort of thing?" she asks.

So if you would someday like to be involved with this lady, and IF she decides
to do a suit, she'd welcome some data.
I'd suggest we aggregate the data.  I'd be willing to collect it if you want.

Steve Scarbrough
Technology Coordinator
Storm Lake Community School District
712.732.8100   fax:8101