Happy Thursday! The meeting tomorrow will be held at the HS in the library. Attached is the map to the HS--the address is 600 S. Hale if you are looking for more specifics. We will have lunch at my house (you may still RSVP if you haven't already): 1702 E Nebraska; it's about 8 blocks or so from the HS (on this map its the 1st St. N of McGregor (E/W yellow line) and between N Main (N/S, yellow on the right side) and Putnam. When you arrive I will have network configuration stuff for you--unfortunately my DHCP stuff didn't work a few weeks ago, and it's on my "get through and to do" for summer. See you all tomorrow!
-Jackie