Jackie,

I had emailed last week that I would be with you for lunch tomorrow. I am still coming to the meeting in the morning but I will have one of our principals and one of the secretaries with me. We may leave after the JMC portion of the meeting tomorrow. Probably best to not plan on me for lunch. Maybe another time, although this may be all you want to attempt.

Look forward to seeing you in the morning, you are always a gracious host.

Thanks,

Ann

Ann Bloomquist
Technology  Director