I will make sure we are ready.

Jim

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 6/2/2006 1:13 PM >>>
Yes this will work for us at Estherville!

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Friday, June 02, 2006 12:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [info-tech] Recycling Update

I have confirmed that I can have a truck pickup equipment Tuesday June
6th.

I have on the list but would like confirmation

Estherville 14-16 pallets
Spencer      4-5 Pallets
Sioux Central 4-6 pallets
Fort Dodge    2-3 pallets (More in July)

I also have tentative requests from
Emmetsburg Catholic
Storm Lake

I have been told the trailer should hold 26 pallets, so we may not be
able to get everything this trip.  For the districts listed please
confirm if the 6th will work for you?

The transportation costs will be divided by the amount of equipment you
have on the truck.

Thanks.