Title: IEC Update: Test Drive Office 2007 for Free

Hello,

The following message is forwarded at the request of Jerry Cochrane, IEC.....Harriet

The 2007 Microsoft® Office system is a comprehensive suite of tools that helps students, parents, educators, and administrators find, use, and manage information more easily and work together more effectively to improve learning results.

Now you can receive a free beta download at:

https://webreply.ws/microsoft/K12DayInLife/Step1.asp

Simply register for your educator's key code, and then download your beta of the 2007 Microsoft Office system for free. Start today!

No paperwork. No budget approvals. No waiting.

If you have any questions, or you would like me to extend this to others, please contact me.

Heidi Felker
HQ Account Manager
Education Solutions Group
Microsoft Corporation