Maybe a problem with student supervision???  We don't allow any students access
to computers without supervision.  If there is a problem, the teacher is also
responsible.  Our principals do a good job with that.  It seems like sometimes
we forget the simple things.

Manson Northwest Webster-Home of the Cougars!
Brad Kruse          ("`-''-/").___..--''"`-._
Tech. Coord.         `6_ 6  )   `-.  (     ).`-.__.`)
1601 15th St.        (_Y_.)'  ._   )  `._ `. ``-..-'
Manson, IA 50563    _..`--'_..-_/  /--'_.' ,'
712-469-3919       (li),'  ((!.-'
Fax 712-469-3131

>>> "JON W  HUESER" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 12/8/2006 1:51 PM >>>
We ran into a problem with students bringing in CD's and USB drives and running
programs like TIBIA on them. Lightspeed would allow us to kill exe files on
those drives, but then the students changed the name of the file so Lightspeed
doesn't see it as a exe file.

right now to solve the problem we have killed USB, CD and floppies.  We are
trying to work with lightspeed to solve this issue and I have only a couple of
machines that I can see from my desk that I haven't killed the floppy, usb or
cd on.  Not the best solution but we are working on it.

Thanks,
Jon W. Hueser
Assistant Principal
Curriculum/Technology Director