Hey George, I watch the tech serve still and always enjoy your input.  I am out
in Arizona loving all these warm days and lots of golf.  Tell all the guys hi,
I do miss all the old crew.  I helped out at BCIG last year and really enjoyed
getting back in the groove.  I have been setting up WiFi radios here in the
park were we are, and am a local hero to get Internet at the far end of the
park.  The hotspot isn't very hot on the far end.  I think I should start
charging them for my service.  Really a no brainier though.  We are heading
back to the cold Midwest in a few weeks.  Still coaching golf.  Congratulations
on your complete retirement and thanks for all you have done for technology in
our area.  Take care.

Bruce Stevens
Old Tech WLVA
now