-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bill Day
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 7:41 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] interactive whiteboard

One of our teachers is interested in an interactive whiteboard such as
the mimio at www.mimio.com . Is anyone using this technology now and if
so please let me know your thoughts on it (both pro and con).
thanks,
Bill Day
TRV
---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]