Well it looks like I spoke too soon.  Here is the event I was looking for,
Thanks Murray!
http://www.windowsitpro.com/roadshows/

Windows Server "Longhorn" Roadshow
Locations:

  a.. Minneapolis - May 15, 2007

Seize control of your Windows infrastructure with Microsoft's biggest server
release since Windows 2003. Get a live, under-the-hood look at Windows Server
"Longhorn" with discussion of the following ways you can take advantage of
Longhorn in your environment:

This one-day event is designed for IT Pro's to gain a strong understanding of
Windows Server "Longhorn". The day is filled with demonstrations as well as
discussions of these enhancements.

For more information and to register click here.

The registration for this event is $99  If you would like to attend please let
me know by the end of the week so I can determine how we will travel.  I would
anticipate the same travel plans as outlined earlier.  Leave for Minneapolis
Monday May 14th late afternoon.  Stay at a hotel near the event.  After the all
day event travel home.  If we have only a few people we will carpool.  If we
get over 15 I will look into chartering transportation.  I would guess the cost
above registration (Hotel & Travel) to be $60-$80 per person, double occupancy
at the hotel.

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
This is to inform you that a memo will be issued today regarding the
subject mentioned above. - memo sent by Microsoft Legal Affairs
Division