-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:40 PM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] Meeting Tomorow @ Pocahontas

Just a reminder that our Info-Tech meeting will be Thursday May 17th at
the
Prairie Lakes Pocahontas office.

Our agenda will be a little more flexible than usual, but here is what I

have so far

9-10am - Open Discussion Time.
10-11:30 - Trouble Ticket Discussion.  I will talk about the benefits
for
all schools to use some sort of trouble ticket system.  We will also
review
ticket systems districts are currently using.  District presentations
encouraged.

11:30 - Lunch - Open discussion on district summer plans.  Lets talk
about
what projects you will be working on this summer.

1-2 - Prairie Lakes updates on "Longhorn Roadshow" and Interop.  We can
also
use this time to discuss Web CMS systems.

2-3 - SquidNT - Web reporting, content filtering.  Jason will talk about
how
he has implemented SquidNT at districts to track user web history and
how to
implement free content filtering for districts.  Jason will also cover
how
to install and configure on your network.

I do plan on having this available via Polycom and Video stream as well

To access dial or go to the url
207.28.96.160

intended
addressed.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or
copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender immediately by
e-mail
if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from
your
system. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email
are
Prairie
Lakes Area Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts
no
-
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
"But what ... is it good for?"
- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of
IBM,1968,commenting on the microchip.