What is the conference ID and PIN

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Scott Fosseen
Sent: Wednesday, May 16, 2007 4:40 PM
To: Info-Tech
Subject: [info-tech] Meeting Tomorow @ Pocahontas

Just a reminder that our Info-Tech meeting will be Thursday May 17th at
the Prairie Lakes Pocahontas office.

Our agenda will be a little more flexible than usual, but here is what I
have so far

9-10am - Open Discussion Time.
10-11:30 - Trouble Ticket Discussion.  I will talk about the benefits
for all schools to use some sort of trouble ticket system.  We will also
review ticket systems districts are currently using.  District
presentations encouraged.

11:30 - Lunch - Open discussion on district summer plans.  Lets talk
about what projects you will be working on this summer.

1-2 - Prairie Lakes updates on "Longhorn Roadshow" and Interop.  We can
also use this time to discuss Web CMS systems.

2-3 - SquidNT - Web reporting, content filtering.  Jason will talk about
how he has implemented SquidNT at districts to track user web history
and how to implement free content filtering for districts.  Jason will
also cover how to install and configure on your network.

I do plan on having this available via Polycom and Video stream as well

To access dial or go to the url
207.28.96.160

addressed.
If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate,
distribute or copy this e-mail. Your are asked to notify the sender
delete this e-mail from your system. Please note that any views or
opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do
not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency.
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email. -
Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
"But what ... is it good for?"
- Engineer at the Advanced Computing Systems Division of
IBM,1968,commenting on the microchip.