From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of Kathy Petersen
Sent: Thu 8/23/2007 10:34 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Update list

I need your help PLEASE!!!!!!!!!  Would you email me with any changes of your
tech coordinators, such as, if the person being replaced is leaving or what
they will be doing or if you want more than one on our listserv and the new
person's email?  Sometimes the emails aren't what we assume.  Please get back
to me as soon as possible.

Thank you so much for your assistance in this update,
Kathy Petersen - Media Secretary/Receptionist
Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency 8
500 NE 6th St
PO Box 802
Pocahontas, IA 50574
712-335-3588 Ext 2052
Fax: 712-335-5870
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Live Simply, Love Generously, Care Deeply, Speak Kindly and Leave the Rest to
God!

you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy
this e-mail. You are asked to notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you
have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system.
Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Prairie Lakes Area
Education Agency. Prairie Lakes Area Education Agency accepts no liability for

<<winmail.dat>>