From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Mark Johnson
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 9:30 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Configuring Ubuntu to connect to Windows 2003 domain

        I have installed Ubuntu on a couple computers and I am trying to
get them to logon to our Windows 2003 domain.  I am new to Ubuntu and
haven't had any luck making it work so far.  Any ideas to make it work?

        If anybody is currently doing this I would be interested in any
pros or cons.

Have a Great Thanksgiving.

Mark

[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]

---
[This E-mail scanned for viruses by the trv.k12.ia.us server.]