712-224-7423

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Dan Davis
Sent: Wednesday, November 28, 2007 3:19 PM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Technology in Classrooms

Techs,

 We are in the process of setting up individual building technology
committees and using a survey for faculty to fill out as to what they
would like to have

integrated into their curriculm using current / upcoming technology.

Other than computers, overhead projectors, wireless, smartboards, what
are other schools considering as far as hardware, software to achieve
this, if any.

Thanks,

Dan

Dan Davis