From: "Keith Stoeber" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Monday, February 11, 2008 8:53 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: RE: [info-tech] Text BooK Replacement

We have not done a one to one, but have chosen to use the portable lab
solution.  We have six labs available for use and it seems to work.  The
biggest issue we face is repair the machines.  As like Murray I work mostly
with the network and have a part time aid to help.  I think anyone looking at a
one-to-one needs to have the proper staff to handle the repair and daily issues
that will arise.

Just my two cents.

Keith Stoeber
Sioux Central CSD