From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] on behalf of A.Bloomquist
Sent: Wed 4/30/2008 4:00 PM
To: info-tech
Subject: [info-tech] Public/Community Member use of School Computer Labs?

Hi,

Would like your help with these questions:

Does your school allow a group of adults to use the School Computer Labs?

If this is allowed, are there any guidelines, supervision, AUPs, etc?

Does anyone have a policy concerning the use of the School Computer Labs by
members of the public/community?

We need to clarify this situation for our district.

Thanks for your help,

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist

Technology  Coordinator