I don't think we have a policy but we haven't been approached to allow others in the community to use our computer labs.
Bill Day
TRV

A.Bloomquist wrote:
Hi,

Would like your help with these questions:

Does your school allow a group of adults to use the School Computer Labs?

If this is allowed, are there any guidelines, supervision, AUPs, etc?

Does anyone have a policy concerning the use of the School Computer Labs by members of the public/community?

We need to clarify this situation for our district.

Thanks for your help,

/Ann Bloomquist/

/
/

Ann Bloomquist

Technology  Coordinator

Dayton Elementary School

Southeast Webster-Grand

104 2nd St NW

Dayton, IA  50530

Phone: 515-547-2314

Fax: 515-547-2213

and

Boxholm Middle School

Southeast Webster-Grandl

404 Walnut St.

Boxholm, IA  50040

Phone 515-846-6214

Fax 515-846-6212

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

alternate e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>