Lance,

I just sent you an email asking about your price on the toners.

We could use them.

Thanks,

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist
Technology  Coordinator
Dayton Elementary School
Southeast Webster-Grand
104 2nd St NW
Dayton, IA  50530
Phone:  515-547-2314
Fax:    515-547-2213

and

Boxholm Middle School
Southeast Webster-Grandl
404 Walnut St.
Boxholm, IA  50040
Phone 515-846-6214
Fax 515-846-6212

e-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
alternate e-mail:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]

On May 19, 2008, at 11:17 AM, Lance Lennon wrote:

Anyone still using HP CLJ 4500 or CLJ 4550. I have some Premier brand toner cartridges for sale very cheap.

We lost our last printer and replaced it with a 4700 so the cartridges do not work.

I have the following QTYS

Black --------- 4
Cyan --------- 4
Yellow ------- 4
Magenta ---- 4

I also have one genuine HP cartridge (Magenta) for the same printers

This is crazy Lance's toner special.  Make an offer

--
"We must, however, acknowledge, as it seems to me, that man with all his noble qualities...still bears in his bodily frame the indelible stamp of his lowly origin. "
    ~ Charles Darwin