Lance,

Thanks a bunch for your gift to us. I certainly hope that they will be used for good.

You are a fair person and that is a good thing, especially now a days.

Would it be possible to send the toners through the AEA van system or would you prefer another means?

Thanks Lance,

Ann Bloomquist

Ann Bloomquist
Technology  Coordinator