Layne

Can you tell why they chose the document camera over the white board? Our
staff members are making that same request here at BGHS. We are looking at
placing a document camera, whiteboard or projector in each room. I would
like to know what they are basing their decision on.

Signature DE

Diane Elbert

1224 N. McCoy St

Algona, IA 50511