At Sheldon School, like every school, our policies state that you may
not give your password to ANYONE. However, when a sub needs to come in
for a teacher, previously, that sub has been given the password for the
teacher to use. However, this of course violates the policies, and
because that sub would be able to access the email for that teacher,
they are not comfortable with this.

The options that I have come up with, including creating a special drop
folder accessible by subs where teachers could drop their assignments
only work if the teacher knows in advance that they will be gone.

How do other districts handle these situations?

Thanks,

Matt Stanzel

  _____

Matt Stanzel: R & D Industries, Inc. <http://www.rdi1.com>

Contact: | [EMAIL PROTECTED] <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  | (712)
338-2999 | (800) 659-3529

  _____

<<image003.jpg>>