Hope everyone is having a good week.

My brother-in-law is looking for some good older windows machines that schools
want to get rid of.  They have to be able to hold Windows XP since that is what
he will lic to put on them.  He is also looking for any monitors to go with
these computers.

Basically he is looking for quantities of XP capable computers (with mice and
keyboards) and any monitors.  So if you have any  quantity to get rid of please
email him direct at [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Mike Reese).

I told him I would pass this on since I know it is difficult to get rid of
older computers and monitors.

Thanks!
Jon W. Hueser- MSE, Ed. S
MS/HS Principal