Just an FYI: I have made a small agenda change to our November 6th Meeting
in Storm Lake.  Due to scheduling I moved our 10 am presenter to 11 am, and
John O. will be talking about the Microsoft Settlement from 10-11 am now.

Details can be found at:
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/en/programs_and_services/school_technology/tech_meetings/

Scott Fosseen - Systems Engineer - Prairie Lakes AEA -
http://www.aea8.k12.ia.us/tech
I have traveled the length and breadth of this country and talked
with the best people, and I can assure you that data processing is a
fad that won't last out the year." - The editor in charge of business
books for Prentice Hall, 1957