________________________________

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Richardson,Tony
Sent: Wednesday, October 29, 2008 8:16 AM
To: info-tech@aea8.k12.ia.us
Subject: [info-tech] Teacher Websites

Hello All,

Is there anyone out there linking teacher websites to their district
websites? We have a couple of teachers who have their own website for
class instruction and want to link it to the district site. It is simple
enough to accomplish but what would be the pros and cons?

Thanks,

Tony Richardson

Technology Coordinator

Humboldt Community School District