A friend was given an Apple Duo Dock 230 (Dates back to 1992), what a
machine! It appears the power supply is bad, and it lacks a power supply for
the laptop.  It's a system where a laptop slides into a slot and connects to
a "color monitor," I'm guessing the OS would be system 6.  The big question,
where would someone find a power supply for the laptop?  I'm assuming the
power supply for the doc is really out of the picture.  I wished I had a
picture to share, it really must have been a concept before it's time. I'm
guessing the price to be around $5,000 in 1992 dollars.

All for now,

Murray Gafkjen

Clay Central Everly