I had one of those, back in the day, and it was awesome for its time.  I'll
bet money you can find parts (or whole systems) on eBay.

Might also try:

www.thisoldmac.com

www.thisoldmac.com/vendors.html

www.retrotechnology.com/herbs_stuff/mac.html

In fact, I think I know who's got my old one.  If they happen to still have
it, I'll let you know.

---

Timothy A. Limbert

Technology Coordinator